Open_S Development Support (f/m)
We are looking for a Open-S Development Support (f/m) to work in our Darmstadt office in Germany.
The role relate to the OPEN-S and GSMC-CC Development activities, in the context of the EGOS-CC Project.
The main tasks to be accomplished by the service are:
- Contribution to the technical requirements and to the design of the OPEN-S application (GSMC-CC preparation application).
- Contribution to the concepts and requirements for using the CCSDS CSTS Functional Resources model (see SANA registry).
- Contribution to technical requirements and design for the EGOS-CC activities in general.
- Development / prototyping of selected components / plugins.
- Contribution to peer reviews related to the GSMC-CC application
- Definition and execution of the test and validation concepts and scenario. Identification of potential test and validation tools.
- Support of meetings and reviews of the GSMC-CC project and EGOS-CC project as necessary.
- Contribution to feed-back to the OPEN and EGS-CC frameworks.
- Contribution to the design of the OPEN framework
For the full profile and to apply please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs