Digiright - Streamlining your success
- SCISYS Media Solutions
- Local & Central Government
- Emergency Services
Digiright is a solution from SCISYS that allows users to quickly and efficiently capture and edit real world features (point, line, polygon) through their web browser. Digiright can be deployed on premise or provided as a fully managed cloud service, including the provision of base mapping from Ordnance Survey or other mapping providers.
Digiright is an enterprise-ready GIS framework for spatial vector editing. Digiright has been designed to simplify and automate the process of feature capture and processing by putting the tools in the hands of the end users, but with a high level of quality assurance.
Digiright has integrated security and is scalable. It will integrate with mainstream Geographic Information data feeds as well as a customer’s own spatial data.
- Easily customised and extensible
- Lightweight and simple to deploy
- Easily integrated
- Inbuilt validation rules
Digiright is ideal for
- Capturing point, line and polygon data
- Editing in the office or the field
- Maintaining clean geometries
- snapping to existing features, guide lines or features from other data sources
- Overlaying raster / vector data
- Draging Geometries