We’ve worked in the Utilities sector for over 15 years and built long term partnerships with our customers. The sector is rapidly changing in terms of customer demand, regulation and the technology available to support transformation. SCISYS is at the heart of the utilities market providing innovation, consultancy, systems integration, development and managed services including:
• GIS strategy and solutions: As a market leader in GIS services we provide strategic consultancy and guidance for utilities customers. Our implementation teams are delivering cloud mapping and spatial data services to improve the customer experience, while lower operational costs.
• Pipeline inspections: Using autonomous robots, data fusion and machine learning, SCISYS is reducing the cost of maintenance and repair of water pipelines and other remote assets.
• Cloud migration strategy and implementation: SCISYS is improving agility while reducing costs of utilities customers by moving services to the cloud.
• Mobile workforce: We enable mobile working implementing workforce solutions on mobile and tablet devices.
• Automation: Helping utilities companies reduce the cost of statutory reporting by automating data integration and processing.
• Billing systems: we have an established track-record of delivering and running complex billing systems for utilities customers (see our UKPN case study).
For more information
Contact our business development team
on +44 (0)1249 466466 or