Government Cloud Procurement: "G-Cloud"
What is the G-Cloud?
The G-Cloud is a framework for public bodies in the UK to purchase Cloud Based IT services from a range of suppliers. It is managed by the Government Procurement Service.
It includes a range of approaches to delivering cloud services:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) – providing equipment required to run cloud applications
- Platform as a service (PaaS)–providing equipment, operating systems and other software components needed to run applications in the cloud
- Software as a service (SaaS) – where the entire infrastructure and applications are hosted and run by the vendor
- Specialist cloud services – the provision of services related to cloud provision.
SCISYS G-CLOUD offerings
SCISYS offer a range of both specific cloud services that match our niche skills and more general cloud development services for those wishing to move to or further exploit the cloud. These include:
- Software as a Service (Lot 3) including: Document / Case Management systems, Geographic Information Systems, Digitisation Systems and IT service management systems
- Specialist Cloud Services (Lot 4) including: Consultancy (Including GIS and ITIL), Implementation, Integration, Testing, Application Management services
For More Information
Contact our government team on +44 (0)1249 466466 or via email at gcloudscisys.couk