Specialist “Space Mission Operations” (f/m)For current and future missions supported by our PLENITER® software suite we are looking for our Headquarter in Bochum a Specialist “Space Mission Operations” (f/m).
Tasks and Activities
- You coordinate and support the Operations Preparation team for the following typical mission operations preparation tasks:
- Review and refinement of the mission analysis and other relevant documentation generated during
- Elaboration of the missions operations concepts and plans
- Mission-specific configuration and adaptation of the ground system
- Develop and validation of end-to-end space and ground procedures for LEOP, IOT and routine
- You prepare training material and provide training to other members of the operations team
- You prepare and support system validation activities as simulation campaigns, SVTs, mission rehearsals, etc.
- You elaborate advanced operational concepts by considering new technologies
- You specify (technical) change requests for our PLENITER® Ground Software Suite
- You participate in technical meetings, formal reviews, and scheduling and planning meetings
- You support our Sales team and contribute to technical studies
Skills and Experience
- You have an university degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- You have a demonstrated experience in the field of spacecraft operations preparation
- You like to act interdisciplinary between the ground segment system teams, the operations preparation team, the spacecraft manufacturers and the customers
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
Start date ASAP
Our Space Division provides a dynamic, supportive and friendly atmosphere in which you are encouraged to lead with initiative. Moreover, we actively manage your professional development, training and career progression.
Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV, availability details and salary expectations by email to email@example.com. To apply online please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs.
For questions, please contact Marianne Schulze by phone +49 234 9258-203 or by email.