Recruitment Specialist (full-/part-time) (f/m)For our business unit SPACE in Darmstadt / Germany we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist (full-/part-time) (f/m) to take an instrumental role in the Recruitment function to maintain and further grow the Engineering Services business.
- Pro-actively expand a network of potential candidates in the relevant domains considering all possible routes
- Understand clients’ requirements for specific support needs
- Manage and conduct the required job postings using internal and external means
- Identify the best possible candidates satisfying the clients’ requirements
- Arrange and conduct internal interviews with identified candidates
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the recruitment process for the communications with the candidates
- Prepare the candidates for client interviews, plan and coordinate the logistics and capture feedback
- Identify, organise and attend recruitment events
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in dealing with a wide variety of people and ability to influence at all levels
- Self-starter and quick learner with initiative and a strong motivation to succeed
- Good personal organisation and focus, ability to work calmly and correctly under pressure
- Friendly, confident and professional manner in appearance, communication and general conduct
- Fluent command of the German and English language (spoken and written)
- Computer literacy with and competent use of standard office software, i.e. MS Office
- Graduate with a university degree in a relevant subject area
- Knowledge of and familiarity with German and EU employment law would be desirable
- Work experience in running recruitment campaigns for an engineering or IT domain would be desirable
- The candidate must have a valid German work and residence permit or be an EU Citizen
Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV, availability details and salary expectations in English by email to email@example.com. For questions, please contact Ms. Costa / Ms. Wood by phone +49 6151 42853-50, -30 or by email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!