Satellite Operations Engineer
We are looking for a Satellite Operations Engineer to work at OHB, Bremen.
The following tasks apply to a number of satellites in flight:
- For a number of satellites in flight: OHB point of contact to customers’ nominal operations team.
- Support to customer simulations.
- Operations execution support (LEOP/ commissioning/ IOT, in flight routine).
- Maintenance of satellite user manuals and procedures.
- Interface management to suppliers, subcontractors, customers and within the OHB project team.
- In flight anomaly investigations support, if necessary.
- Satellite configuration test campaign management.
- Maintenance of support tools.
- Telemetry analysis where required.
- Support to OHB wide Systems Engineering.
- Leading position to organize development and support.
For the full profile and to apply please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs