Quality Management Consultancy Support
For the location in Darmstadt (Germany) we are looking for a Quality Management Consultancy Support to work at EUMETSAT.
The QM Unit is part of EUMETSAT’s Directorate and its main duties are:
- Assure that the EUMETSAT Management System (EMS) is kept in line with business needs and the agreed strategy, including assuring consistency of management documentation down to divisional level;
- Define and implement the Internal Quality Audit plan and follow-up audit recommendations;
- Organise Management Reviews, prepare ISO 9001 audits and liaise with the registrar;
- Monitor the development of international standards and assess their relevance to the EUMETSAT Management System.
For the execution of his/her tasks, the key person’s tasks will typically include:
- Support in execution of routine tasks in the QM Unit, such as administration of Internal Quality Audits, recording of minutes of meetings;
- Support in implementing changes related to EMS upgrade to ISO 9001:2015 and to further streamlining of the EMS;
- Administrative support in QM Unit tasks, such as proof-reading and finalising of documentation.
For the full profile and to apply please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs