- PLENITER® - The Modular Control Centre Software Suite
- 2met!® - Advanced Meteorological Systems and Solutions
- Domains and Capabilities
- Systems and Technology
- Operations and Support
- Case Studies
- SPACE News
- Atacama Field Trial 2014 Blog
- Contact Us
Space Science and Robotics
With a view on space flight activities, the technology fields Robotics and Autonomy are closely connected with the topics of Space Exploration and In-Orbit Servicing (OOS).
International space exploration programmes (e.g. to Mars and Moon) will not only rely on probes and satellites - they will also rely on new mission elements such as Landers, Orbiters and Rovers.
SCISYS approaches such mission preparation with innovative technology development and the wider insights brought about through experience and know-how of the whole company group.
SCISYS Focal Themes
- Autonomy solutions for the Space- and Ground Segment (e.g. shared autonomy, resource management)
- Monitoring and Control of Missions
- Processing of multi-source sensor data for self-locating functions